I found this on Facebook and I am delighted to put it on my blog for you to see. Rush Limbaugh is not alone in this kind of talk. I have seen a great deal of criticism aimed at the protestors alleging everything from rats and drugs to public sex. This defamation is an attempt to discredit the movement while avoiding talking about the very serious issues that these protestors are raising. I don’t like it. It’s not fair. Although, it is exactly the response I expected from much of our beltway media.
We need change and we need it badly – not just on Wall Street but in the media as well.
- Woman Sues For Being Forced To Listen To Rush Limbaugh (alan.com)
- Obama’s Jobs Plan Dissed By 99ers (abcnews.go.com)
- Occupy Wall Street Protestor Rips Into Fox News Reporter (VIDEO) (culturalhealth.blogspot.com)
- A Jobs Bill Without Hope for Our Over Aged Sicken and the 99ers (strangerinapicture.us)
- 5 Reasons Why the Occupy Wall Street Movement Is Important (decadentdiva.wordpress.com)
- Politics of Mockery: The Despicable 53% Tumblr (crooksandliars.com)
- Why Occupy Wall Street Is Here To Stay (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- How Our Politicians Are Playing Russian Roulette With the Lives of the Middle Class Working Poor Seniors Children of the Country (strangerinapicture.us)